Friday, January 9, 2015

Words of Wisdom during a game of Jenga

Thanks to the great and powerful Wizard of Whales and Elton John, today a package came in the mail with Jenga, and the four eldest kids decided to sit down and play a game, which lead to some very interesting remarks and conversations. Which I wrote down.

"Guys don't wear undershirts under a dress shirt!! Because if they do that, when they unbutton the shirt you can't see our chest hair." (James, my TWELVE year old brother.)
*Laughter* *Lots and lots of laughter*
"You can only say that if you have chest hair, and you don't, so shut up." (Mary)
"I draw chest hair on with a sharpie." (James)

"YE DAFT DIMBO." (This was said so many times I lost track of who said it)

"DON'T DO IT JAMES DON'T DO IT" (Everyone)
*James does the thing*
"NOOOOOOOOOO" (Everyone)
"You chubby bunny......." (Everyone to James)

"Holy chipmunks..." (Mary)
"Chipmunks aren't holy." (Peter)
"But crab apples are." (James)
"WHAT?" (Me)

"I hope karma works THIS ONE TIME. You all need to die." (Mary. She's a violent person.)

"You need to destroy it. DES-STROY IT" (James to Peter.)

"Peter I'm counting on you. We are all counting on you. Don't mess this up. Don't die. If you lose Catherine wins and we can't have that." (James to Peter)
*Peter messes up and the tower goes crumbling down*
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." (Everyone but me)
"OH YESSSSS. I WON SUCKERS. VICTORY IS SWEET." (Me. I'm not a gracious winner.)
"Go chase a doughnut." (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment