Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 12: What's in My Fridge

...my fridge? I don't have a fridge. Well I do, but its my parents' fridge and its full of their healthy crap. Trust me if I had my own fridge there would be a lot more....how do I put this....edible food in there. And if I was to list the food that is in there that is mine.... There wouldn't even be a list.
So I'm doing my bookshelves!
OH STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES.
I'm not even doing an entire bookshelf, I'm doing one shelf in one bookshelf!
AND ITS BETTER THAN A FRIDGE.

What's on my bookshelf

Grimm's Fairy Tales
Two copies of the Fault In Our Stars
An Abundance of Katherines
Looking for Alaska
Paper Towns
Let it Snow
The Mother Daughter Book Club
Much Ado About Anne
Dear Pen Pal
Pies and Prejudice
Home for the Holidays
Wish You Were Ere
The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet
I am the Messenger
The Book Thief
The School of Good and Evil
Divergent
Allegiant
The Doctor Who encyclopedia
Whology
Summer Falls and other stories
Shroud of Sorrow
The Stone Rose
Avalon High
Composition
Emma
Pride and Prejudice

And this is just one shelf in one bookshelf....
Cheers!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment