Monday, January 19, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 9: Bad Habits


Bad habits....I feel unqualified to write this. I think this should be written by someone who knows my bad habits...Like Whaleton or my family. But because its 1am, both my my family and Whaleton are unavailable and I'm currently in a kinda bad mood (and I want to blog my feelings out,) I'll just do it myself.

  1. Complaining.
    This is definitely my biggest problem. I complain A LOT. And I use this blog as an outlet to complain and I do apologize for that....but I'm most likely not going to stop.
  2. Leaving cups of tea everywhere.
    My dad is about to ban me from tea forever.
  3. Staying up WAY TOO LATE.
    As is evident by this blog post.
  4. Picking at my nails when I'm nervous.
    Its a problem I have to stop,
  5. Chatting Whaleton in the middle of the night with all my problems.
    I do apologize Whaleton, but you know I'm never going to stop. You'll just have to get use to waking up every morning with tons of random texts.
  6. Putting a wall between me and everything that could potentially hurt me.
    In other words, I'm a picky person.
Cheers!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment