Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day Two of the Blog Challenge

So I can't sleep. Its 3am and I have to get up early tomorrow to bike to mass in the RAIN and I still can't sleep. I hate these nights of insomnia, they are getting more and more frequent and the best way to counter them is to do something that involves the mind. So thats why I'm writing a blog post at 3am.

So the challenge today is 20 facts about me.
I've already done this in another blog challenge so I will try as hard as I can not to repeat answers

  1. I have a genetic problem that makes it hard to tell left from right.
  2. I usually hate nail polish but for some reason I love painting my nails black.
  3. I'm more sensitive than I let on.
  4. I love the rain. Its raining now and it really comforts me.
  5. I once was in a concert as a guest and was given a dozen red roses and a standing ovation (I was like ten.)
  6. I'm a Ravenclaw.
  7. I'm a INFJ. (Which one makes up about 1-2% of the population.)
  8. I often dancing in my room by myself.
  9. When I was a kid I split my skull. Not a bad break, but a little crack.
  10. I'm currently homeschooled, but I might go to a public school for senior year.
  11. When I go to college, I am totally dying my hair some outrageous color just because I can.
  12. I want to get a degree in English, Medicine, Theatre, and Art History. I SHOOT FOR THE STARS SO IF I MISS I LAND ON THE MOON. Wait...I'm pretty sure thats not how it goes. Oh well... its 3:18am.
  13. I love all things Peter Pan.
  14. I love all things Pride and Prejudice.
  15. Right now the song, "the words" by Christina Perri really gets to me. Some songs just get me right in the feels and this song definitely does. (Thanks to Whaleton for reminding me of this great song. And for getting my the album for my birthday.)
  16. I GOT A NEW PUPPY NAMED STELLA AND SHE IS THE CUTEST THING THAT EVER LIVED. When she isn't chewing up my shoes...
  17. I'M STILL NOT TIRED.
  18. I think I might be coming down with a cold...
  19. Whaleton needs to give me the name of those sleeping pills so I can get a good nights rest for the first time in WEEKS.
  20. I give up.....
STILL NOT TIRED.
Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment