Thursday, January 29, 2015

Eating Lucky Charms at 12am and other tidbits

PLEASE NOTE: This post was written so I could tire myself out and finally fall asleep. It is full of boring things that I have been doing recently. Its really a boring post. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

So the past few blog posts have been really brief because I have had a TON of school work. And I will likely been working all week and WEEKEND WHICH IS RIDICULOUS I DESERVE A WEEKEND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Anyway.
To reward myself after finishing a hard paper, I had a bowl of Lucky Charms.
This was the first time I had had Lucky Charms in about, oh.... three years?
So I slipped downstairs in the middle of the night, poured myself a bowl and went back upstairs to my room. After eating the Lucky Charms I have come to a conclusion.
I will never eat anything else.
Just Lucky Charms.
For the rest of my life.
They are so good. Its just astounding how delicious they are. It doesn't seem possible.

In other related news.

  1. I ruptured my ear drum (this was actually like two weeks ago, but I was reminded of it again when I had to ask someone to repeat something FOUR TIMES.)
  2. I have become the director of a YouTube channel, because my father wishes to make videos of him making cocktails in relation to his new book "Drinking with the Saints." And my father doesn't know how to YouTube......
  3. I am thinking about starting my own YouTube channel. ONLY IF WHALETON DOES IT WITH ME.
  4. I'M CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO BECKIE0'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL (LINK HERE) AND DAMN THAT GIRL HAS SASS IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
  5. Annnnnnnnnnd....I'm currently reading "Fangirl" for which I will be doing a review. Hopefully sometimes this year but don't count on it. 


Yeah and there is that.
Cheers!
Kat

2 comments:

  1. The trick is to eat around the charms, and then the last few spoonfuls are pure nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, this is a trick I am WELL aware of.

    ReplyDelete