Saturday, January 24, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 15: My day

Because I was supposed to do this challenge yesterday (Friday), I'm going to give a timeline of the things that happened yesterday.

8:30 am: I awoke like a Disney Princess.
10:30 am: My mom, my sister and I left the house. First we went to the chiropractor. While waiting for our mom, Mary and I danced to music in the car.
11:00 am: My mom FINALLY drops Mary and I off at Jason's Deli where we meet some friends for lunch. There was much ice cream involved.
12:30 pm: We finish lunch and wander around the shops waiting for Practically Pikasso's to open.
1:00 pm: Practically Pikasso's opens and we are the first people inside. We pick out tiles and sit down to paint.
2:30 pm: We finished and went home. At this point I am thoroughly exhausted and would be happy to not speak to another human being for the rest of the day. Little did I know....
3:00 pm: I help my grandmother with her grocery shopping. I almost fell asleep in the car.
4:30 pm: Finally finished with everything. Now no more people! I tidy my room, try on some new shirts, blog and was just about to take a nap when my mom called me.
5:30 pm: Mom: "The Tartars want to take you and Mary out to dinner. Reeve is staying here, Liesel is at a party so its will just be you, Mimi, Cooper, Amy and Noel. But first I need you to tidy the house, fold that load of laundry, dust the den and sweep under the black table."
Me:
(I was happy about free dinner, but sad about the work.)
6:30 pm: Mary and I go out to dinner to Panera with the Tartars. (Turns out Cooper isn't coming, just in case you were at the edge of your seat wondering) then after dinner we picked up Liesel from her birthday party. She got an EMBROIDERED ROBE as a PARTY FAVOR. There was a PONY at the party. The family had a car with a DVD player in it. Liesel, keep those friends.  After that we go back to their house and watch Napoleon Dynamite. First time I have ever seen that movie. I honestly don't know what to think.
10:30 pm: We finish the movie and eat ice cream and pumpkin bread while talking with Mimi and Cooper about everything from the Maze Runner to essay writing. After half an hour we go home.
11:00 pm: I get in my warm pjs and get into bed.
3:00 am: I go to sleep.

Yes, yes I know there is a bit of a time gap, but you'll just have to use your imagination to figure out what I was doing in that four hours. (Hint: it involves staring at this for about half an hour thenicestplaceontheinter.net)

Cheers! 
Kat
THERE I'M FINALLY ALL CAUGHT UP WITH THE BLOG CHALLENGES!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I stumbled across your blog and love it. I hope it's okay if I follow. This post was brilliant - I envy people who are able to find all those awesome GIFs that fit what they're trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it (and yeah, I'd love for you to follow)! Unfortunately my GIF game isn't as good as it may seem. I just googled stuff like "falling asleep GIF" and "eating ice cream GIF."

      Cheers!
      Kat

      Delete