Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 5: Ten songs I love now

After much deliberation, the following list is of songs that have emerged victorious in the battle to be my favorite songs.

  1. Stars-Les Miz (Russell Crowe is awesome. Shut up.)
  2. Epilogue-Les Miz ( Fontine: Take my hand. I'll lead you to salvation. Me:*heart breaks*)
  3. On My Own- Les Miz (I've been in a Les Miz mood for a few days now.)
  4. Not About Angels- Birdy (*sobs*)
  5. trust-Christina Perri ( I relate to this song on so many levels.)
  6. burning gold- Christina Perri (The anthem of my life.)
  7. The Hanging Tree-J Law (I think this is on everyone's list now.)
  8. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic- Cover by Sleeping at Last (Stop what you are doing and go look up this cover. Its amazing. You can read the rest of this later. This takes priority.) 
  9. Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson (RAIN IN THE BACKGROUND MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER.)
  10. 9 Crimes- Damien Rice. ( Thank you, Grey's Anatomy for introducing me to so many amazing songs. Including this one.)
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment