Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 10: My best physical feature?

Yes, yes.... I know. I missed a day or two. I'm a terrible person. I get it. I just wasn't in a blogging mood! Which is an incredibly lame excuse but because no ones life depends on this blog being updated daily, I think I can get away with it. But if your life does depend on this blog being updated daily, then please contact me so I can go all secret agent and attempt to rescue you, but probably end up getting caught myself.

Where was I?
Oh yeah, "...not in a blogging mood."
Well I wasn't!!! I was in a "binge-watch-MasterChef-Junior-eat-french-toast-in-the-middle-of-the-day-and-play-pranks-on-Whaleton-and-then-Sharkie" mood, but I wasn't in a blogging mood.
But now I am...as you can probably tell.

Anyway. My best physical feature.
I conducted a survey on this.
Me: "What is my best physical feature or attribute?"

Mom: "Well can I say your whole face? No? Okay then, your smile."

Mary: "Ummmmm....Smile?" (gee thanks for the enthusiasm, Mary...)

Dad: "Your eyebrows, definitely. You have some great eyebrows." (What...I can't...HUH?)

James: "Well, you have a great nose and I really like that you don't wear make up. There was this girl at cotillion and she didn't wear makeup last year, but this year she wore makeup and she looked really bad and there was this other girl who got really tall since last year and I--"
Me: "Focus, dude."
James: "Your nose. And your lack of makeup. But also at cotillion--" (I walked away.)

Monica: "I love that you dance with me!! Can we dance now? Can you spin me?"

Johnny: "Um... I wove when you go wike dis *kisses my cheek*. I wiked dat."

Peter: "I like your hair, its so long...." *reaches out to touch it* Me: *backs away slowly*

So there you have it! My best physical features according to my crazy family!! 
(Please save me.)
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment