Saturday, January 17, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 7: All the stuff I hate (I've been looking forward to this one....)

I seriously thought this meant what my pet hates. And I had already brainstormed ideas (i.e. water, small annoying kids, the kennel), but Whaleton has informed me that it in fact means my pet PEEVES. So I'm doing that instead of my pet hates (which I was fairly excited about because its pretty creative.)

I hate...

  1. Slow internet.
  2. Sickness.
  3. Tall people (well tall people who rub their tallness in my face. Just because I can't see over you doesn't mean I can't murder you.)
  4. When people go into my room.
  5. Kids.
  6. Adults.
  7. People in general.
  8. Backstabbers.
  9. People who say they are going to do something and then NEVER DO IT.
  10. DOGS WHO WILL NOT SHUT UP. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LUCIA AND STELLA PLEASE JUST STOP BARKING. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE.
I have a lot more but I thought I'd keep it to a smaller number.

Cheers!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment