Saturday, January 10, 2015

Blog Challenge Day One

So ANOTHER BLOG CHALLENGE YAY!!! Honestly these things make blogging so much easier because instead of THINKING up something it just gives it to me on a silver platter. Its every lazy girl's dream.

So day one..... Lets check the chart....
Introduction and recent photo

So hello, my name is Catherine or Kit Kat as I'm known on the blogging community. I'm a 15 (ALMOST 16) girl and I am the eldest of six kids. Yeah SIX. I know, I know.... Its a nightmare sometimes. 
Anyway I'm a rather shy person, but there is little catch to that. There are certain people who if you said, "Catherine is a shy person" they would laugh in your face. There are just some people I can't be shy around. These people are rare and I've only met a few of them. And NONE OF THEM LIVE IN THE SAME STATE AS ME. Its a extremely frustrating thing... So the general idea is that I'm pretty shy. I also love books. Like LOVE books. Also music, movies, TV shows, tea and everything British. So I'm a typical geek girl. Nothing really special about me.
(EXCEPT MY ONE TALENT WHICH IS SPEED READING.)

So to paint a picture of me: I'm a bit of a loner, I can count all my close friends on one hand, I'm a quite a geek girl, I have extensive knowledge of random things and the one person you will see me referring to ALL THE TIME is Whaleton who is my cousin and one of my best friends. She is definitely the closest person to me. AND SHE LIVES IN ALABAMA. WHY LIFE? WHY?!?!?!

And now a real picture of me....
This is the only picture of me that doesn't make me lunge for the erase button...
This was part of one the best weeks of my life and this picture always makes me so happy. If I'm having a bad day this makes me smile.

Also a picture of Whaleton and me because she is a really important part of my life and this blog.

So there is that!! Yay thats over....
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment