Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 8: My... "Handbag"?

Who uses the word "handbag" anymore? SERIOUSLY? WHO? Nancy Drew? I get it, you mean "purse", but you will never win my respect (a high reward in itself) if you use words like "handbag." Also I don't really have a handbag/purse. I mean yeah I do...But it changes from random Christmas gift purse to random birthday present purse. And all I have in it is money. Yep. Just money and maybe a chapstick. So because that is extremely boring and I must entertain you (my beautiful and wonderful audience), I changed it slightly. (Please note: I am totally stealing this from Quesbo.)

THINGS ON MY DESK.
  1. "She's my person" mug (which is my favorite mug in the whole world. Thanks Whaleton!!)
  2. Candles.
  3. Gift cards. Lots and lots of gift cards because apparently I'm a hard person to shop for.
  4. Christmas cards that I really should respond to....
  5. A container of pens and pencils.
  6. A picture of a friend of mine and me.
  7. Another picture of three friends of mine and me.
  8. A piece of paper with a list of school stuff I need to send in by the end of the semester.
  9. A CD/radio/tape/AUX speaker player thingy....
  10. A book of anatomy and physiology (Yes, yes, laugh it off. I'll be laughing too when I'm a doctor and you are working at McDonalds. When I'm at Yale and you're in jail... If you get that reference I will love you forever.)
  11. 1989
So there is that... Although it has come to my attention that I am a blog challenge behind so I will be posting another one tonight (hopefully. If my tiredness doesn't overcome my will to blog.)

Cheers!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment