Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day Twelve of the Blog Challenge

Bullet your whole day.

Sit back, my peeps, because you are about to experience the ultimate joy: Hearing about my day.
*sarcasm*

First I woke up.
Then I went down stairs and did the Morning Ritual of Saint Stories and other prayers.
Then I argued with my parents for twenty minutes about whether of not I could go to camp this year and the kind of music I was listening to.
Then I went upstairs and did stuff that I can't remember. Possibly read, maybe watch YouTube videos, I don't remember.
Then I had lunch.
Then I went to Jade's house and baked strawberry cake and talked about stuff....
Then my mom picked me up.
Then we went to the psychiatrist's. (Not for me, but my mom loves to go talk about her day to that dude. I don't get it. Telling almost perfect stranger all about your day. Bulleting everything that happened, right up to the-- Wait a second....)
Then I went home and again did stuff that I can't remember. I'M DRAWING A BLANK ABOUT MOST OF THE THINGS I DID TODAY. I MUST HAVE SEEN A TON OF SILENCES! Wait what was I talking about?

OH yeah, then I ate a really lousy dinner, (leftover hamburger. COLD. Bleh.)
Then I came upstairs and messed around on the Internet and now I'm really hoping one of my friends will chat me...
UPDATE: They didn't...

Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment