Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day Eleven of the Blog Challenge

Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first ten songs that pop up.

YAY!! I have been looking forward to this one, yes i peeked at the questions.... DON'T JUDGE. I had to know what I was getting my self into....

Anyway...

Let me find my iPod....

Ah-ha!! Found it!
....
Its dead...


OKAY PEEPS HERE WE GO.

Note: I am probably lying about which songs pop up and just put which ones make me sound the coolest.

Okay, whoa I have some cool songs on here. I'm just going to listen to them and then write them down later...
ALRIGHT. Enough dilly dallying (is that how you spell it, I never know how to spell those weird phrases)

Song One- Shot Me in The Heart by Christina Perri
Song Two- Song of the Caged Bird by Lindsey Stirling
Song Three- I See Fire by Ed Sheeran
Song Four- All of Me (cover) by Chester See
Song Five- Rocks at My Window by Bridgit Mendler
Song Six- Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
Song Seven- The Saltwater Room by Owl City
Song Eight- This by Ed Sheeran
Song Nine- On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
Song Ten- Beauty From Pain by Superchick

So thats that...
But because I'm sure you guys are SO interested in my musical taste I also shuffled my Google Play Library and here is what I got.
MY INTERNET IS SO SLOW

Here we go.

Song One- Gold by Owl City
Song Two- Fire Starter by Demi Lovato 
Song Three- Teenage Rebel by Chameleon Circuit
Song Four- Ashes and Wine by A Fine Frenzy
Song Five- Hey There Delilah by Plain White Ts
Song Six- Cruisin' Bruisin' by The Teen Beach Movie Soundtrack (DON'T JUDGE. ITS A GOOD SONG!)
Song Seven- Airplane by B.O.B
Song Eight- The Broken Ones by Dia Frampton
Song Nine-  The Speed of Love by Owl City
Song Ten- Something I Need by OneRepublic 

And there we have it. My bad music taste....

Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World

No comments:

Post a Comment