Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day Seven of the Blog Challenge

Day Seven: Your favorite childhood toy.

*rubs hands together*
This is going to be a long post....

*ahem*

So when I was a kid I had three favorite toys, two of which my mother so generously gave away. Without telling me. Just scooped them up and they were gone. Its was a very trying time for me.

ONE-           
   
A 1995 Bluebird Vintage Polly Pocket Cinderella Castle.
It cam with several figurines. I loved it. It was the best toy ever. It had so many tiny little spots and buttons and details that you could discover after owning it for years. It was adorable.

TWO-

Pounce the Cat. Pounce was the first Beanie Baby cat to be made of Ty-dyed fabric.
I've had her since I was born and she is sitting on my knee as I type. She is by far my favorite toy. It funny that my grandmother bought her exactly a week before she was discontinued.

THREE- A small dog toy that I really don't remember but I know I loved.

Well. So. Thats about it....
Its so awkward ending these things....

Until next time,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment