Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day Ten of the Blog Challenge


Day Ten of the Blog Challenge: Your guilty pleasure (or pleasures!)

I never quite understood the guilty pleasure thing until recently. I always thought that if you are going to eat, drink or do something you might as well enjoy it. But then I realized that I have a couple guilty pleasures.

1- Starbucks.
 Its not a huge one, but I always feel a little guilty paying a ridiculous amount of money for a drink that I can make at home.
UPDATE: Homemade Starbucks Iced Chai Lattes are disgusting.
I'm addicted to this stuff. Its like Heroin. 
2- Rice Krispy Treats.
Not the homemade ones (I have no qualms eating those), but the store bought ones.
THEY ARE JUST SO DELICIOUS!

3- Netflix.
 I always feel guilty when I watch a ton of Netflix.
4- Cookie Dough.
I always make extra so I can eat it....

So there we go! All my guilty pleasures!

Please don't judge me.

Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment