Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day Eight of the Blog Challenge

So when I started writing this I thought it was going to be like a diary that nobody would ACTUALLY read. But I have gotten over a hundred views in less than a week. Now I may not know much, but thats pretty good...

So here is day eight of my bloggy challenge thingy

Day Eight: A moment you felt satisfied with your life.

So there is one moment in my life that I felt like all the heart ache and drama and just general "bleh" of life was worth it. But its a very private memory so the other one would be when I was at camp. I was at a choir camp and all the counslers and teachers left all the kids in a room so that they (the teachers) could practice for a play. Some of the kids sat in another room practicing for a talent show, but the majority of us stood around a piano in the other room singing along as a girl played popular songs. It was amazing. Just pure fun as we didn't care if we sounded awful or off tune, we just sang.

And that's about it really.
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment