Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day Six of the Blog Challenge

Day Six: Your Zodiac Sign and if you think it fits your personality.

Short answer: No.

My birthday is March 24th
I am Aries. Here is a description of Aries that I got off the internet.

Your element: Fire
Your ruling planets: Mars
Symbol: The Ram
Your stone: Diamond
Life Pursuit: The thrill of the moment

Vibration: Enthusiastic

Aries Secret Desire: To lead the way for others.
Description:
Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded in astrology as adventurous, active and outgoing. It won't matter where you go or how remote or unusual it is - from the Outback to the Antarctic - you can be sure that an Aries has been there before you (or at the very least you will meet one along the way!) Aries is a uniquely naive sign. Although they are independent, outgoing and assertive they are also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion's den at times. No matter what upheaval, challenge or triumph they confront - an Aries has a wonderful ability to bounce back. Their faith in life and the future remains untouched by hardship. Their gift is that they are always children at heart and the world is always a magical place for them. Many famous sports people are born under this sign

Its actually a lot longer than that, but I didn't bother reading all of it.
So the overall temperament of Aries is choleric, but naive and child like and have a great ability to bounce back and be unharmed by past experiences. This is like the polar opposite of me.
I am an extremely melancholy person, I'm not naive or trusting of any one and I am also very sensitive to insults and past experiences.

Whats really ridiculous is that Pisces describes me perfectly.

Mysterious and alluring individuals, most Pisces are extremely talented, but even though they are gifted in many ways, they still manage to spend most of their lives battling "confusing" conditions. Pisces is the sign symbolised by the image of two fish. Their symbol depicts one fish heading upward, the other pulling downward. This mirrors how Pisceans are frequently torn between two pathways in life, or actually do live two very different existences at the same time. 

Later it goes on the say that they have and "ivory tower" syndrome. Which is hilarious, because in my house I'm always being chided for spend to much time in my ivory tower (my room). They say this ALL THE TIME.
It also says Pisces live in worlds of fantasy, which I do. All. The. Time.

So I was born three days late.

Until next time,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment