Friday, July 25, 2014

Day Nine of the Blog Challenge

If you could have an job in the world what would you do?

Well I looked up some cool jobs on the Internet because I have no imagination, and here is what I came up with.

1- Ferrari shopper. Apparently rich people like spending money so much that they hire people to pick out a Ferrari for them. And also buying a Ferrari that about $1 million is "almost a steal." Ridiculous. (Don't mind me, I'm just bitter because I'm not rich.)

2- Party Planner. So there is a dude that plans hug parties and weddings for rich people. Like one time he planned a wedding for a rich couple, who later got divorced, then got married again, then got divorced, again AND THEN GOT MARRIED FOR THE THIRD TIME. Oh and now they're divorced again....
Piece of advice people, if you have to get divorced three times... IT ISN'T WORKING.

3- Jet interior decorator. So you know how people are always like, "I need to remodel my house. If only I had the money...", followed by a long description of their money problems? No? Enjoy that while it lasts....
Anyway rich people hire other people to decorate the interior of their JET. I'm repeating this just in case you didn't get that from the extremely cryptic job title. This dude rips out the inside of the old jet, replaces it all with cool, fancy, new stuff. He even put a MOVIE THEATER in one jet.

4- Yacht maker. Rich people hire dude to who does something really cool. I'm beginning to see a pattern here....
This guy makes yachts that are so expensive that "if you have half a billion dollars you can comfortably buy a Feadship." I quote directly.

5- Lamborghini seller. 20 year old guy sells Lamborghinis to rich people and rap stars like Missy Elliot. Oh and he drives a Lamborghini to work everyday. And its covered in gold. GOLD. He drives that thing like we drive an old van. 

So there we go. These are the best jobs that you can possibly have according to society. I disagree.
Note: I will be using this GIF a lot.

I believe that it doesn't matter what job you have as long as you love it. For example I would love a job as a teacher or Doctor's companion. Or maybe a singer or maybe Sherlock's blogger. As long as I love it, I will be happy.

Now what was the blog challenge question again?

Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment