Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day Five of the Blog Challenge


Day Five: Your favorite comfort food and why.

FINALLY. A challenge that I will enjoy. 
FOOD. YESSS. *ahem* Lets begin, shall we?

I love lots of food so I shall narrow this down to about five or so foods.

ONE-Steak. Rare. My grandfather taught me the proper way the enjoy a steak is rare and I never forgot that. I always order rare. Even though most restaurants cook it medium.
TWO- Potatoes. Any way, except potato salad. That shit is just gross.
THREE- Pretty much any kind of meat. I love meat (its a vampire thing). But I really love lamb. Yeah, yeah I know. "Those poor little lambs, so sweet and innocent and YOU EAT THEM. GO TO HELL YOU EVIL MEAT EATER." But God gave us animals so that we could eat them, so I eat pretty much anything and hav no problems doing so. Except deer meat. I mean, ITS BAMBI OR HIS MOTHER. So yeah, no deer for me.
FOUR-Orzo. For those of you who don't know what orzo is, it is literally God's greatest gift to man. And I don't take the word,"literally" lightly. Its pasta that is shaped like rice, (confusing I know) and my grandmother has an amazing recipe that includes cooking it in broth, then mixing in TONS of Parmesan cheese and basil. I'm telling you, I would have that as my last meal on earth. Just orzo. Nothing else.
FIVE- Meatball sandwiches. And philly cheese steak sandwiches. Both are extremely good.
SIX- ANYTHING SWEET (except coconut). 'nuff said.

So there you have it. My list of comfort foods. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm very hungry....

Until next time,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment