Friday, February 13, 2015

The gods decide to punish me.

So a few days ago I posted a blog post about how I disliked Valentine's Day. And the gods apparently were displeased and they have decided to punish me by giving me THE MOST DRAMA FILLED WEEK AND A HALF OF ALL TIME. I wish I was joking.
Let me recount my week for you.

It started when a friend of mine, lets call him Ted, was telling me how he had a crush on this girl named...um, Lexi. Now I ship Ted and Lexi, and I was so excited to hear this. And then he told me that he had told her his feelings OVER A TEXT MESSAGE and she had rejected him. Ouch. Anyway. That happened. And guess who was left picking up the pieces of Ted's heart? (I exaggerate, but seriously....)
Next, my mom's best friend and her two sons came and stayed with us for a week. Now my sister Mary has been pen pals with one of the boys (lets call him Jess) and I ship THEM TOO. Anyway while they were here, Mimi and I kept embarrassing Mary by playing "Kiss The Girl" in the background, making sure they sat next to each other and keeping the other kids busy so they could have special "'chothers" time (NO IT'S NOT DIRTY, IT MEANS SPECIAL TOGETHER TIME. SHEESH.) On the last night of the visit, we were all going to sit down watching a movie and so Mimi, Mary and Jess sat down on the couch in that order. But even though they were sitting right next to each other, it wasn't close enough for Mimi. So she politely asked me if I wanted to sit on the couch (so that Mary and Jess would be squished even closer together.) Me, being the idiot I am, was like, no thanks I'll just sit over here and eat cake. Then Mimi pulled out the death glare...and within five seconds I was seated next to Mimi, who happily scooted close to Mary to make room for me causing Mary to sit closer to Jess, thus fulfilling Mimi's plan. Three quarters of the way through the movie, Mimi nearly breaks my ribs by "nudging me" and gestures with her heard over at Mary and Jess. AND MARY HAS HER HEAD ON JESS'S ARM.
On Sunday night, Ted, (see above) told me he has a crush on me. THAT HAPPENED.


AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOUTH GROUP.

Whaleton has been accounting a ton of drama on her end and I'm just overwhelmed by it all. In fact Whaleton should make a blog post about all the drama on her part.

Now that I look back it's only like three things that made it a dramatic week, but it felt like a million things. I'm not used to drama!! I'm a wee homeschooled lass!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment