Sunday, February 1, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 23: Dream Job

When you say "dream job" do you mean a job I've had in a dream? Because in that case I would be the bodyguard to a newly discovered prince with terrible eyesight, a thing for a random girl in a teal dress and a love of cheese pies. (Don't ask.)

But if you mean the job that I dream about having.... probably literature professor. I'd also love to be a doctor, but I don't know if I could give up my life like that. I mean you can't settle down until at least 35! And you're working 9 to 5, six days a week. 

But being a professor of literature....I could do what I love: teaching and reading. Plus I could arrange the seats so that certain students sit next to each other.*wink* *wink*
Its almost like being a doctor is the practical option and being a teacher is the dream.

ITS ALL SO CONFUSING.
Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment