Sunday, February 8, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 30: What is in my make up bag.

My make up bag is just a ton of chapstick in a bag. There is some concealer and an eye liner pencil, but yeah, that's it.
So I'm changing it up! Again...
But seriously, Miss Emma Lee Hughes or BoyBoyAndMe or whatever, I agree with Quesbo. You are a forgetful and insensitive jerk. Just because YOU have a make up bag doesn't mean the rest of us do. But maybe you were trying to cater to the majority and I respect that, but not enough to not tear your Blog Challenge apart.


What is on my bedside table 
(I'm doing this because I'm too lazy to get out of bed and find something else to do)

  1.  A lamp.
  2. A box of tissues.
  3. A clock/radio/phone/alarm
  4. Neil Gaiman's Unnatural Creatures
  5. Polybius's Histories
  6. My glasses
  7. A tiny envelope that says Catherine and holds a key to the TARDIS. (I ain't even joking.)
  8. An empty bowl that once held ice cream :(
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment