Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 31: Why I blog.

So I kinda suck at blogging. Fact.
For example, my writing has become increasingly spastic and I almost never get the blog challenges out on time, but the good news is.....NO ONE CARES!!
(That was about as close to an apology as you are going to get.)

The reason I started blogging was, of course, Whaleton.
But the reason I keep doing it is for me. Sure, in the back of my mind, I have the hope that one day I will become famous for my HILARIOUS blog and I'll meet tons of cool people and maybe make at least enough money where I won't hate myself every time I buy a Starbucks. But I blog because it's fun for me. I love the outlet to complain and express my feelings and while I admit this blog should be entitled "The Blog of the Passive Aggressive Queen'" I USUALLY don't post anything I regret and often am very proud of my posts.

So, like everything else in my life, this blog is all about MEEEEEEE.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment