Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fangirl: A Review

I have tried for the past week to write a review, but I realized something: I can't write reviews. I can easily imagine everything in my mind and if I was discussing it with someone I could remember everything and every thought I had while reading it. But I can't organize my thoughts on a post.

So in three words: It was good.
(Me reading this book.)
Not GREAT, but definitely not terrible. All the characters were well formed and the plot wasn't completely predictable.
So I suggest you read it. And maybe if you, dear reader, have a blog you should write a review and you can do it justice.
One thing I would have enjoyed: LESS CURSING. I don't mind it as much for myself, but I'm constantly worried that my mom is going to pick it up, flip through it and then I will never be allowed to buy another book again.
And it wasn't even necessary to curse every page! But again, I'm just a wee homeschooled lass.

Cheers!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment