Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 25: Favorite YouTubers

So the original challenge was Favorite Blogs, but I really don't read blogs. I know....
I'm a blogger and I don't read blogs. Mostly its because I do think that blogs are not the most effective source of entertainment and really the only reason I blog is for me. Its not to entertain other people. Its for me to get ideas and thoughts down on (digital) paper and its like a diary. So I changed the challenge to Favorite YouTubers.

I am an avid YouTube watcher. I have explored every inch of the website from awesome and hilarious material to stuff that makes me want poke out my eyes, impale them on sticks, and roast them over a fire. SCARRED FOR LIFE, I'M TELLING YOU. SCARRED. FOR. LIFE.
Anyway.
Here is a list of my favorite YouTubers.
(This is in no particular order.)
  1. IISuperwomanII
    I am addicted to IISuperwomanII right now. Her crazy energy and hilarious videos are awesome when you need a pick me up. I especially love her White Girls vs Brown Girls video.
  2. Tyler Oakley 
    THIS GUY THO. You can't help but laughing when he laughs. ITS INFECTIOUS. 
  3. Troye Sivan
    "OTP" is the story of my life.
  4. danisnotonfire
    Classic British YouTuber. Awesome, great hair, really cute, hilarious and a huge variety of videos.
  5. Beckie0
    Beckie is an inspiration to everyone and everything.
  6. Good Mythical Morning
    Every morning: wake up, make tea, watch Good Mythical Morning.
  7. Jake Dudman
    If I had to chose one YouTuber to watch for the rest of my life...JAKE DUDMAN. *dreamy sigh*
  8. Blimey Cow
    One of the first YouTubers I started to watch consistantly.
  9. pondeleven
    THE BEST WHOUFFLE VIDEOS EVER.
  10. BuzzfeedViolet
    Just watch them and you will understand.


    UPDATE
  11. N. Orosco
    There. Happy, Nicolas?
Cheers!
Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment