Sunday, February 8, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 28: Yes, I skipped it.

And no it wasn't on purpose. I just can't count. I'm a homeschooler, what did you expect?!
Anyway Blog Challenge Day 28 is "What do you look forward to?"

Hmmmmmm....
I look forward to sending Whaleton's package to her. I'm quite pleased with it.
I look forward to receiving my package from Whaleton. 
I look forward to Valentine's Day for nothing else but the chocolate.
I look forward to the weekend. (It's the weekend now and I STILL can't wait for next weekend.)
I look forward to a new Agent Carter episode this week.
*More long term things*
I look forward to my birthday because I'm a narcissist and I love my birthday WAY too much. (Seriously. It's true.)
I look forward to finishing school and maybe visiting Whaleton in Savannah for the summer. Or visa versa.
I look forward to maybe getting a job at Barnes and Noble.
And I look forward to going to Choir Camp for the third year and seeing all my friends again.

There we have it.
I'm sorry I can't count.
Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment