Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thoughts during Sherlock S1E1

Usually I don't re-watch a TV show. I watch it and move on, it usually to painful to watch it over again. But Sherlock is the exception (along with Psych and Doctor Who.) I could watch Sherlock over and over and over. So today when I was bored out of my mind, what did I decide to do? You guessed it: Watch Sherlock.
So here are my thoughts while watching Sherlock S1E1. These are pretty much the same thoughts that I had the first time I watched it.

THOUGHTS
THERE'S A GUN IN HIS DRAWER THIS GUY HAS ISSUES.
What is with that little head sass when the therapist say, "John, you're a soldier." HEAD SASS IS NOT APPRECIATED.
"Nothing ever happens to me." HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just you wait....
Annnnnd....THEME SONG.
Ahhh...yes. I always forget that "I love you." means "lets have sex."
Dude its RAIN. You are not made of sugar. You are not going to melt.
Poor Lestrade. He looks like he want to kill every reporter in that room.
Why does every single reporter have outdated phones?!
Sherlock just LIVES off the surprised faces of people he just deducted.
"I play the violin. And sometimes I don't talk for days on end. Potential flatmates should know the best about each other." Oh yeah, you just forgot the severed head in the fridge, the shooting at the walls, the eyeballs in the microwave...
Sheepish Sherlock straightening up the apartment is adorable.
John: "DAMN MY LEG." Me: *Jumps three feet in the air*
OK so I might be little naive girl, but I seriously have NO idea what Sherlock means when he says, "And I assume she scrubbed your floors going by the state of her knees." WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
Poor Anderson. Trying to be all smart and cool with his German.
Okay, I GET that Mycroft has a flare for the dramatics, but does he honestly expect John to pick up random phones?
Apparently John likes answering random phones....
Great. Flirt with the girl whose kidnapping you. Brilliant.
I wonder how long Mycroft had to stand in that position waiting for John. He's leg should be seriously cramping up.
"Thank God you're above all that." SASSY JOHN. SASS HIM. SASS HIM GOOD.
I will never trust a taxi driver after this.
Cabbie's text: Come with me.
Me: AND YOU'LL BE IN A WORLD OF PURE IMAGINATION.
He's pretty old to be a serial killer....
What I'd do with the whole pill thing is I'd cheek it and then see it the dude dies or not. Then I'd know whether or not I was right.
Sure, Sherlock. A gunshot just came from that window, lets go poke our heads in it.
Did John really thing that he was going to get away with it with Sherlock? Did he honestly think that Sherlock WASN'T going to find out?
MINOR position in the British government? MINOR?!
AWWWWWW.... Why is it over so soooooooon?

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment