Sunday, October 26, 2014

Five Minute Word Challenge: Dreams

Another word challenge!! I really like these things, and so I'm going to be a doing a lot of them.
Today's word is: DREAMS. As you probably guessed from the title....
Anyway...
DREAMS.

Ready
Set
GO.

So the scientific reason for dreams is that our brains are trying to solve our problems on low power, right? Well I call BS on that one because I don't tend to have a problem with driving cars off cliffs. Yep, thats right. I dream about driving cars off cliffs. Its a recurring dream that I HATE. I also dream about sharks eating me. In our pool... But enough about bad dreams, instead we should talk about my GOOD dreams. Most of my good dreams include flying. But as I got older it became harder to fly. Quite sad really. But I bear it. Anyway....Dreams are a tricky thing. Some are good and wonderful and fill you up and some drag you down. I actually don't have many dreams because I can't really sleep very well. And if I do dream its usually some sort of nightmare. So usually dreams aren't something I like to talk about. But I'm being forced to...
Sorry this post is shorter than usual, but I don't really have much to say on this topic.

And time's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment