Friday, October 24, 2014

Five Minute Challenge: Mermaids

Five minutes challenge again! The word of the day is....You guessed it!! MERMAIDS.

Ok, so here we go.

Okay so I kinda hate mermaids. I mean they are so stupid with their shell bras and hair that never dries out in salt water and being able to breath underwater....Okay maybe I'm a little jealous. About the breathing underwater part, not the shell bra part! But seriously, I don't like mermaids. I mean, throughout history they have been portrayed as evil, man eating she-demons. And suddenly Disney is like, "Hey how about we take a mermaid and make her a princess!" Uh no. Sure mermaids haven't ALWAYS been bad, the past few centuries or so have shown mermaids in a different light. A better light. And I'm not all against that, because lets be honest, mermaids are kinda cool. But I think that evil mermaids would be a LOT cooler. Just sayin'... And another thing about mermaids and Disney.... In the original story THE LITTLE MERMAID DIES. SHE DIES. But, oh no. Disney thought lets give her a happy ending!! Well there was a point to the original story. Sometimes love doesn't work out. Its sad, BUT IT HAPPENS. And maybe it isn't a good idea to throw your life away over a guy that you've literally never talked to. Common knowledge. So yeah, I'm not a huge fan of mermaids.

ANNNNND TIME IS UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment