Friday, October 24, 2014

My music library

So I'm here at 1:30 in the morning, completely bored, listening to music and I realize: For every song in my music library, there is a memory attached to it.
So I thought, "Hey how about I shuffle my library and write down what first comes to mind?"
And that, reader, is what I did.


  1. Everyone Is Gay by a Great Big World- Dear God, why did it have to be this one? I BOUGHT IT BY ACCIDENT. I SWEAR. Although it is an extremely catching song.
  2. The Call by Regina Spektor- *sniff* NARNIA
  3. Vanilla Twilight by Owl City- Pretty much every Owl City song reminds me of either Rhode Island or Patrick Hanners.
  4. I Lived by OneRepublic- That.... music video *sobs*
  5. The Giving Tree by Plain White Ts- This song reminds me of when my best friend, Nicolas, stayed at my house for a week. Don't really know why....
  6. Rocks At My Window by Bridgit Mendler- Fall. Autumn. Leaves.
  7. Everything is AWESOME!!! by Jo Li- Take a guess.... 
  8. Say Something by A Great Big World- This one makes me sad and it reminds me of the Lot Next Door and some of my walks over there.
  9. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift- I used to sing this to my youngest brother when he was just born. And I still do.
  10. I Don't Wanna Love Someone Else by A Great Big World- This reminds me of this swing in front of my grandparents house where I would go and swing when I needed to get away from my family members. Which was fairly often.
  11. All About That Bass by Megan Trainor- CELESTINE GENIUS, CURSE YOU FOR GETTING THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD.
  12. Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy- This reminds me of Desi and Lucy for some reason....
  13. Love Love Love by Monsters and Men-This one doesn't give me a memory as much as a warm fuzzy feeling.
  14. Not About Angels by Birdy- This reminds me of being in Barnes and Nobles surrounded by books and with a calming cup of tea. Again. I have no idea why.
  15. Think of Me (Phantom of the Opera)- Getting the crap scared out of me in the shower. Don't ask. 
Okay, there we go. Thats that.
And now I'm finally going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment