Tuesday, October 7, 2014

SO MUCH AMAZINGNESS TODAY

Today many amazing things came out.

  1. The Blood of Olympus

    I have not yet read it because my copy hasn't come in the mail yet, (DAHM YOU, AMAZON) but as soon as it comes I will hole myself up in my room with tissues and chocolate. ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING. And who knows? Maybe I'll post a review.
  2. NEW OWL CITY MUSIC OMG I'M DYING                          
    This is the big one. Owl City released two new singles today and THEY ARE SO AMAZING.
    The first one is called Tokyo, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsFeOaZsYzo) Which I knew was coming, BUT WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW IS THAT THERE IS ANOTHER ONE CALLED "YOU'RE NOT ALONE." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP7JUl3DEVs).
    AND OMG IT IS AMAZING AND WHEN I FIRST HEARD IT I COULDN'T STOP SMILING, BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF A FRIEND WHO IS A FELLOW OWL CITY FAN AND A LONG TALK WE HAD ABOUT NOT BEING ALONE. AND ITS SO RIDICULOUSLY PERFECT AND I'VE LISTENED TO IT ABOUT 20 TIME ALREADY. NO JOKE.

    Ok, I'm going to calm down with the caps now....
  3. Ed Sheeran's new music video.
    (
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-EO5I60KA)
    So this is the music video to one of my favorite Ed Sheeran songs. Its about loving someone for years, even till they are old.

    And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
    And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
    And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
    Maybe just the touch of a hand
    Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
    And I just wanna tell you I am

    And the video is all just Ed and a female dancer doing some seriously awesome moves. I did not peg him as a dancer, and I was WRONG. Man, that dude has moves!!

  4. Piano Guys new album Wonders.
    Another favorite artist, I listen to them all the time when I do school. Their new album has covers of songs like "Story of My Life" "Let It Go" "Batman Evolution" and "Don't You Worry Child." Its. So. Freaking. Amazing. Listening to it makes me just so ridiculously happy.

    So overall today has been a GREAT day for new music and books. Now I'm just waiting on Taylor Swift's new album!

No comments:

Post a Comment