Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Five Minute Word Challenge: Coffee

Yes. Coffee. That's today's word.

READY
SET
GO.

So the world basically runs on coffee. Everyone drinks it, adults and children alike (seriously. I know some kids who drink coffee. Its not pretty. Think sugar high+drugs.) I, myself, am not a fan of coffee, but I have been known to have a cup every so often. Sometimes you just need that kick, (like when you have classes all day and you didn't get any sleep that night. I'm looking at you, Celestine...) What I find really interesting about coffee is what you can do with it. Seriously! You can literally put anything in coffee and people love it!

New Coffee Flavors coming to a Starbucks near you!
Swedish Fish Coffee (Because nobody has thought of it yet.)
Barbecue Coffee (Sweet barbecue sauce mixed in with your coffee. Guaranteed deliciousness!)
Hotdog Coffee (With mustard for an extra .75 cents!)
Coffee Coffee (Extra pump of coffee for an extra $1.00)

I do like some of the flavors (PUMPKIN, NUTELLA,), but its getting a little ridiculous.  

And time.

No comments:

Post a Comment