Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'MMM BAAAACK!

So I have returned from Choir Camp. And what an amazing Choir Camp it was. I made new friends, connected with old friends and was able to see a very close friend for the first time in a year. It was the best week of my life, filled with singing, laughing, great cafeteria food, and inside jokes that I will never forget. I know you probably aren't interested in anything about camp, but this is my blog, so your opinion doesn't count.

A quick intro on people from camp.

Patrick Hanners

Patrick is a guy I meet at camp last year. We have been emailing since and have gotten pretty close. He's just one of those people that you meet and you're like, "I like you. You are a good person." and then you get to know them better and its like, "You are so freaking amazing."

The Clique

The Clique is a group of girls that got really close over the week that we spent together. There are about 25 girls at the camp and the seven of us were the most crazy and hyper-active of the whole lot. I feel bad for all the trouble we caused the counselors....
From the left: Mary Mccan, Australia (real name Estrella, but who can remember that?!?), Faith Copeland, ME, Suzy Zignago, Celestine Genius and the one lying down on our laps is Clare Wanner. Clare is actually a model.... and an actress....AND a dancer....oh and she has the most beautiful soprano voice EVER.

PETER PONTICELLO.
Aaahhhh, Peter Ponticello. Without him the camp would have been half as fun. First of all he has the best last name EVER. Just try saying Ponticello with an Italian accent. ISN'T AMAZING?!? The Clique spent the week running up the echo-y stairs to our dorms, singing PETER PONTICELLLLLLLOOOOOO, to the tune of one of our vocal warm ups. It was glorious. 
Second, he is one of the sweetest boys I have ever met. Absolutely adorable. Always holding the door open for me and holding my books. He also has an amazing smile, it just lights up the room, even though he's a rather quiet person.
Look at how Italian he is!!

There are lots of other people, like Edward Shikles, who has the best facial expressions of anybody I've ever met, and Ashley, the amazing, yet stern counselor. But I'm pretty tired now and I have a ton of emails to respond to, so...

Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment