Friday, August 1, 2014

My Celebrity Crush

Matt Smith
This is Matt Smith. Matt Smith is adorable. Matt Smith used to play the Doctor on TV. Matt Smith is adorable.

When I first saw Matt Smith play the Doctor, I was pretty heartbroken about Tennant leaving, but I thought I would give the new guy a chance. After that first episode, I fell in love with his adorkableness.

Reasons why I love Matt Smith.
1. He has great hair. 
Matt smith just walked into my life today as the Doctor. I'm catching up lol. I didn't know how I was going to feel about him and..................I LOVE HIM
2. He is a really sweet guy.
He loves everyone he works with. Especially Jenna Louise-Coleman.
Take care of Jenna Louise Coleman
3. Bow-ties. Just... bow-ties.

He would be the best birthday gift ever. If he showed up on my doorstep on my birthday and told me "Let's go, Birthday girl. Time for an adventure!"

4. He is totally goofy.

Matt Smith is BATMAN O_O

6. He is totally stylish.
Matt Smith

7. He is over all just....cute.
Matt Smith (Eleven)
Most of my friends know about this COMPLETELY NORMAL crush on Matt Smith, which makes me really worried that if one of them ever meets him then they might say something along the lines of, "I have a CRAZY friend who is totally in love with you. Yeah she says she will one day marry you. Total nutcase."
And then my chances with him are ruined. RUINED, I TELL YOU.

Ah well, #problemsofacrazyfangirl

Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment