Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day Twenty Four of the Blog Challenge.

Your favorite movie and what it is about.

Again, how on earth am I supposed to choose one?! There are so many good movies! Alright well if I had to choose....I choose...Avengers. No wait. The Amazing Spider man 1 AND 2. No wait. Pride and Prejudice. Both versions. AHHH WAIT. What about Pitch Perfect and all the Harry Potter movies and The Fault in Our Stars?!?! I CAN'T DO THIS. ITS TOO MUCH PRESSURE.

Okay fine. If I had to choose JUST ONE. I would pick....The Quiet Man.
The Quiet Man has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember.
Its a really great movie that's about an American, Sean Thorton, moving to a little town in Ireland to reconnect with his roots. There he meets a colorful group of characters including the lovely, but feisty, Mary Kate Danaher, her ill tempered older brother, Squire "Red" Will Danaher, Michaeleen Flynn, Father Peter Lonergan and many more. Its a really amazing movie, with romance, comedy, and a really great fight scene.

A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment