Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day Twenty Two of the Blog Challenge.

How have you changed in the past two years?

Tricky question. A better question would be what is your favorite ice cream flavor and why, but unfortunately the blog challenge has deemed to give me a rather boring question that I'm sure no one really wants to hear the answer to.
But because I'm doing this blog thingy and I have to do all of it, I shall try to answer the question with as much brevity as I can muster.

The past two years have been really difficult for me because, among other things, I realized that I am extremely lonely. I rarely see my friends and, as I said before, I'm can be really shy, so its hard for me to call someone up and say "hey lets see a movie together!" I also started high school and there have been other things that have made my life difficult. But because of these "trials and tribulations" I worked hard to over come them. I got good grades in school, I made good habits regarding school, I'm not as shy now, (even thought I still rarely see any of my friends. I blame my parents) and my life has become considerably better. Some of my best memories have come from the past few years and some of my worst. But over all, I think the past two years have made me stronger and helped me figure out who I am.

A Girl Against the World.

Was that sappy enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment