Friday, August 1, 2014

Day Seventeen of the Blog Challenge.

Highs and lows of the past year.

You know this blog challenge is getting awfully personal....

Highs

Well the past year or so has been a real experience for me. Its was sorta my first taste of the real world. I change A LOT in the past year. My life has changed drastically in the school department and I feel like I'm finally growing up and putting my life together. Some of the highs of this year would be: Becoming closer to a dear friend of mine, making new friendships, getting to see Whaleton a lot this year and being able to talk to her often, seeing my little siblings become...not so little, and starting this blog. I really enjoy being able to pour my heart out on here and not have to worry about any of my other friends reading it and judging me. Its like a diary.

Lows
Well every year has its lows and I think the biggest one of this year was my mom's miscarriage. It really effect the whole family, we were so excited about the baby and then to hear the news.... It was a rough time for all of us.

So that's that....

Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment