Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day Twenty One of the Blog Challenge

I'm back!! I had a bacon/maple cupcake (it was surprisingly okay) and now I'm doing more blog challenges because I'm behind.
One of your favorite TV shows.

One? One?! ONE?!?! I cannot simply choose one. Oh no no no. That would be a sacrilege!
So get comfortable peeps, this is going to be a long ride.

1-Doctor Who
I absolutely love Doctor Who. When a friend of mine introduced me to it, I honestly thought it was kinda stupid. I mean the aliens looked totally fake!! But I kept watching because of reasons that I don't remember. And then I fell in love with it. It wasn't Tennnat or Smith who changed my mind, it was Eccleston. I loved the fatherly way he took care of Rose (at least it was fatherly in the beginning), and how he gave you a million and one chance before he blew you up and how sweet he was with everyone. People say that you should skip Eccleston, but if you do you miss out on one of the best Doctors.

2-Sherlock
Sherlock is amazing, everyone should watch it. Once I converted a friend of mine to the Sherlock and Doctor Who fandoms and he sent me an email thanking me for making him a BBC addict and changing his life. We sent a ton of emails back and forth about how Sherlock could of survived and where the series was going and how evil Moffat is.  That is a testimony to the power of the BBC.

3- Once Upon a Time
I know some people think this show is stupid, but I love fairy tales. I grew up on them and seeing them placed in the modern world with plot twists and cool sword fights and really cute pirates just makes me happy.

4- House M.D.
When I was younger and I saw a episode of House on TV, I would immediately change the channel. It was scary and gross and weird. Now I love it. Its just really cool and Hugh Laurie is one of my favorite actors and now I know a lot of medical terms that make me look cool.

5- How I Met Your Mother.
This is one of the funniest, most amazing and utterly disgusting TV shows of all time. All the characters have the loosest morals and its pretty gross. But its also really funny and by the end of the series you get attached to the characters and their flaws and you want to beat the producers and writers over the head with a base ball bat because of the series finale. I DEMAND A REDO.

There we go. My fav TV shows.
Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment