Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day Eighteen of the Blog Challenge


A book you could read over and over again. 

 If you know me well, you know that the answer to this question is impossible. Its just physically impossible. I can't pick, it would be like picking a favorite child or friend (which is actually kinda easy when you think about it, but its the best metaphor I could think of.)

Now that I look back I realize that the question wasn't what is your favorite book, but what is a book you could read over and over again. And the answer to that would be Pride and Prejudice. I love that book, I have read it countless times and I could if I could only have to two books with me on a deserted island, I would pick Pride and Prejudice (and the second would be How To Survive On a Deserted Island For Dummies.) I am actually listening to the one of the movies' score as I write this. Its such an amazing book, its funny, romantic, dramatic, and it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling that almost nothing else gives me. I will always love Mr. Darcy and Lizzie and I've always wanted a Mr. Darcy of my own. I hope that one day my Mr. Darcy will tell me that "I have bewitched him body and soul."

Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment