Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Five Minute Word Challenge: Fears

I refuse to do my ooey gooey fears. We all have them, those fears that are like, "I'm afraid my friends will hate me or I'm afraid that my loved ones will die." We all have them. I have them, even though I'm Cristina Yang in teenage form. But I refuse to share them. So I'm going to do my non ooey gooey fears.

  1. Sharks We've been over this. I hate sharks. They are terrifying. End of story.
  2. Drowning For some reason the thought of suffocating under water makes me shake.
  3. Heights I hate heights. Most people do. Its not weird. Its just that I think that if I fall.... I'd be a human pancake. With blood as syrup. Is that weird to think? Yeah it is.... I'm a sociopath....
  4. Sharks Did you know that sharks don't sleep? That means they are always awake. Waiting for you, hungry.....
  5. Getting Lost In general I'm actually fine with getting lost. I've gotten lost many times and had so much fun. But getting lost where I have no idea where I am and have no way of contacting someone....not so fun.
  6. The Dark its a natural instinct. To be scared of the dark. All humans have this built into them, its keeps us safe. But that fact doesn't help me when I'm walking down a dark hallway and I hear noises and all I can think is, "Hannibal Lector is going to eat me. Or a demon/spirit from Supernatural is going to maim or kill me."
  7. Burglars We all think we hear burglars at night. Don't deny it. But when you stay up later than the rest of your family, and you hear the noise very close by, the fear becomes even more real.
  8. Sharks did you know that there is a phobia of sharks? its called Selachophobia. I have Selachophobia.
  9. Cliffs Tall pointy things. 
  10. Sharks Did I mention the sharks?
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment