Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#HappyNOTThanksgiving

Whaleton and I celebrate a special holiday, NOT Thanksgiving. We even have a hashtag for it and we HATE hashtags. We celebrate this wonderfully non thankful holiday because of the overhype of Thanksgiving. I mean its great to be thankful and we are thankful for things, but it gets old. Reaaaaal quick. We got sick of all the annoying thankfulness that comes after a turkey dinner. People are ALWAYS saying they are thankful for things after Thanksgiving and because we are rebels we thought "Lets not be thankful after Thanksgiving. Just to spice things ups." So we say #HappyNOTThanksgiving.

Things I am Not Thankful For.
  1. Our Education system.
    I think its totally unfair to base someones IQ and future on a bunch of standardized tests. Everybody is different and if someone is really good at art and music, but can't get math and science down, this severely limits their options for the future. This is pretty much me complaining about school...
  2. All the Christmas Decorations. I LOVE Christmas, don't get me wrong, Definitely my favorite holiday of all time. But as soon as Halloween is over there are Santa Clauses and sleighs and reindeer all over the place! I would be thankful if the store waited till two or three weeks before Christmas before setting up the plastic junk.
  3. Sickness. I have been sick three times in the last month. THREE. FREAKING. TIMES. Granted its probably because of my terrible diet and eating habits, but still.... I hate colds. 
  4. Slow Internet. My internet has been the speed of a stoned turtle walking through molasses in January these past few days. It sucks.
  5. Waiting for shows on Netflix and Hulu. Please.... I NEED the next episode of Gracepoint. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TOMMY KNOWS AND WHY HE SMASHED HIS COMPUTER. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY. Also is Susan involved in any way? Mark seems like the obvious suspect and God I hate the man, but did he murder his own son? What about Vince? What is he hiding? Is Emmett's heart going to fail? And what about Gemma? Will Beth ever heal and will she keep the baby? Where did Danny go the night of the murder? I HAVE QUESTIONS.

And there we have it. Things I am not thankful for.
So go out there and spread the unthankfulness and #HappyNOTThanksgiving!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment