Friday, September 5, 2014

The best day I've had in a LONG time

So today was a great day. Scratch that. Today was a REALLY great day. Why, you ask? (You did ask, right? Because if you didn't that's just plain rude.) Let me illustrate how great my day was for you....

A List of Every (Good) Thing That Happened to Me Today.


  1. I woke up early. I never wake up early, but today I had to so I could bike over to a friend's house, bring in their mail and put food in their animal sanctuary. (I say sanctuary, because that's what it is. It has seven bird feeders, two bird baths, a corn cob thingy and I through peanuts on the ground for the blue jays. It takes a good half an hour to get all that stuff done.)
  2. I had a doctor's appointment. Usually I dislike doctor's appointments, but today I was happy to go because I was seriously worried about my health. The doctor listen to my problems, drew four vials of blood and said I either had a thyroid problem or one impressive anemia problem. The tests results will come back later today.
  3. I went out to lunch with mum and Monica. I NEVER go out to lunch and when I do its with. All. Six. Kids. After my doctor's appointment we picked Monica up from speech therapy and went to Cafe Cappuccino, a cute little cafe that has amazing pancakes.
  4. On the way home we sang Gone, Gone, Gone really loud like five times. That song always makes me cry (GWEN), but today it made me really happy.
  5. When I got home, I had quite a few emails from people from Camp. One of my favorite things is to see my inbox with lots of emails from people I know. Its a very satisfying feeling.
  6.  I got a letter. In the mail. Like a REAL letter. Not a bill, or an ad or any kind of junk mail. A REAL LETTER. I bet you want to know what was in it? Well I'm not going to tell you, because I'm cruel.
  7. I went to Target and bought a really awesome black jacket and a Taylor Swift music book.  I also saw the Fulbrights and that was nice.
  8. I came home and watched Doctor Who. Its was the episode where David Tennant leaves and I was crying my eyes out.
  9. The Cranes came over. The Cranes are like the Baylor Book Group. They come over every month for dinner and a discussion about a book. Because Baylor pays for the food, my parents go all out and get tons of delicious food and desserts. For example today they got Mexican and for dessert we got Reeses ice cream bars. HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH I TELL YOU.
  10. I watched an episode of Doctor Who I've never seen. Its called the Planet of the Dead.


So over all, a very nice day. Brilliant in fact.
Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment