Saturday, September 13, 2014

My ships

I have a lot of ships. And some of them are kinda crazy. For example, I ship literally anything BUT Ron and Hermione, like Dramione, Fremione, Harmony, I would ship Hermione with Neville's frog, Trevor, (like a princess and the frog thing) before I shipped her with Ron! I just think that Romione is a really unhealthy relationship, because they yell at each other throughout all the books and then kiss at the end. I mean, REALLY? You obviously like each other, but you face it by YELLING at each other? They are so mean to each other in the last few books! Just constantly getting each other back for going out with other people and other annoying teenage drama. But that's just my humble opinion and I've got off topic...

So back to ships. I have a lot of ships. And some of them are kinda crazy. Wait....I already said that... Moving on....

This post is a train wreck.

OKAY SO MY FAVORITE SHIPS.

1-The Doctor and Rose. This is my biggest ship because it is CANON and so I can watch the episodes and giggle and fangirl about it. I don't just ship Ten and Rose, but the The DOCTOR and Rose. Because I like to believe that all the Doctors would have loved her, maybe not in the same way, but still loved her.

2-Eleven and Clara or Whouffle. I ship these two so damn hard. Its quite obvious that they love (or are at least attracted to) each other and the only reason they are not my biggest ship is because its not canon and so it constantly breaks my heart. For example I had a dream the other night about how the 12 and the 11 Doctor met somehow (wibbly wobbly timey) and 11 just saw Clara and....FEELS. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
My sentiments exactly.
                                   


3-Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker. I will forever ship these two and the fact that Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are really dating just makes it so better. If I could go back in time and change one thing, it would be Gwen Stacy's death. I have never cried so hard in my entire life.
4-Hazel and Augustus. Okay? Okay.
5- Jack Frost and Elsa. I just think they would make a really awesome couple.
6- Sherlolly. A pretty big one, but I only really ship them because I think that of all the Sherlock ships this is the best. But I still know that it won't work out because Sherlock is....well... Sherlock.
7- Harmony, Fremione, Dramoine. All Harry Potter ships that won't work out for obvious reasons. Like Harry has Ginny, Fred is dead and Draco is a jerk.
8-Chase and Cameron.  I loved them from the moment the whole Tuesday thing began.

9-Cuddy and House. Its so implied that it makes me want to scream. JUST KISS ALREADY.
10-Percabeth. Because they are amazing and adorable and Agggggghhhhhhhhhh.
11-Ruby and Clancy. Because they know each other so well and have such an amazing relationship already.
12- Captain Swan. They were MADE for each other.
13-Snow and Charming. Everyone want a relationship like theirs.
14-Archie and Betty. Because Veronica is an evil, backstabbing, soul sucking little bi--- HI MOM.
15-Liesel and Rudy. *Sobs*

And that's all I can remember. I'm sure I have more, but I'm too tired to remember.

Peace out peeps,
A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment