Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Dating Profile

Because I'm deathly* ill right now, and when I'm deathly ill I spend the entire day watching YouTube videos, I happened to stumbled across Emma Blackery's Dating Profile Tag. And yes, this is a technically YouTube tag, but I believe in equality for all types of internet-ness!!

Also because I'm not in a relationship and most likely won't be in one in the near future, I've answered these questions with more of a friendship kind of relationship view.


  1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
    No, I don't. I think it's completely possible to be attracted to someone at first sight, but love isn't something that can be determined within a single glance.
  2. What do you do for fun?
    I....internet? And use nouns as verbs.
  3. Do you want/do you have any children?
    I would love kids!....Way way way way in the future. Obviously I want to be married and have a good income and all that stuff, but also I would like to be able to experience crazy and amazing things before I have a kid. Is that selfish of me? To want to live a little before I have to settle down?
  4. What are you looking for in a relationship?
    HONESTY. In every kind of relationship. For some reason, even if the knowledge hurts, I just need people to completely honest with me. And not honest about just themselves, but honest about me. Like every little thing I do that annoys you? I want to know. That thing I said months ago that hurt your feelings even just a little? I want to know. What your favorite ice cream flavor is? I NEED to know. I also value trust and, surprisingly, affection. That is something I found out recently about myself is that I actually like affection now, I used to hate it, but now physical and emotional affection from my family and friends is much appreciated.
  5. What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?
    I have an addiction to buying books.
  6. If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions?
    I'd go to Disney World. Like a proper trip that lasts a week and a half and I go do EVERYTHING. It's a bit of a stupid thing to wish for, but ever since I was younger I've wanted to go to Disney World. I would also buy the lot that is next door to me, tear down the old house and completely rebuild it. It would be three stories high with a Jane Austen look to it, and I'd have secret rooms and corridors and plenty of nooks and crannies for reading and bookshelves! Oh, I'd have to many bookshelves and they'd all be overflowing with books!

    Oh and I'd get a two kittens, one named Darcy and one named Lizzie. 
  7. Which was the first crush you ever had?
    Hmmmm...I honestly don't really remember. I guess it would probably be Nathan, the older brother of one of my oldest friends. Mostly because I know I did have a crush on him for like a week and that's the earliest I remember... Well to be perfectly honest, it was most likely a guy who is now my best friend, but I really don't remember.
  8. You have got six months to live, what will you do first?
    First thing? Quit school and go travel the world. And I'd finally get the courage to do and say the things I've always been thinking.
  9. Are you a morning person or a night person?
    It depends on who I'm with. If I'm with Whaleton, then we go to bed rather early (at least for me) and then wake up early and make breakfast. Normally? Totally a night owl.
  10. If you have friends coming over, what would you cook?
    Well obviously it would depend on when and why they were coming over, but if it was just to relax and watch movies and stuff, I would make these amazing rice krispie treats that have double the butter and the butter is browned and all the marshmallows are browned too and it's HEAVENLY.
  11. If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life?
    Hmmmm....So many... I couldn't choose.
  12. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
    Let's say for the sake of argument that I'm 16 now, I'd be 21 and probably still in college and hopefully in a meaningful relationship.


And there we have it! In case you want to do this tag, here are the list of questions to make it easier for you.


Do you believe in love at first sight?
What do you do for fun?
Do you want/do you have any children?
What are you looking for in a relationship?
What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?
If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions?
Which was the first crush you ever had?
You have got six months to live, what will you do first?
Are you a morning person or a night person?
If you have friends coming over, what would you cook?
If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life?
Where do you see yourself in five years time?

I really recommend doing this because it's actually pretty insightful.
In other words...
DO IT.
DO IT NOW.
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT.

Kat
*And by deathly ill I mean I have a cold.

Oh and yes, I did update my blog by just putting new font and a new picture of books behind it.
Cause that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment