Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Very Happy Birthday to My Best Friend

Today is a monumental occasion. It's my bff's (a.k.a. Whaleton) sweet sixteen!!
This is a huge milestone in the teenage life, so I've dedicated this blog post to describing, in all her fabulous glory, Margot Anne Tucker.

First of all: my relationship to Margot.

Margot is my best friend and cousin. Since birth we have been inseparable, as apparent in Exhibit A:


She is also my partner in crime, the blonde to my brunette, my confidant, my other half, and my therapist. And my person, she's my person.

Margot Tucker isn't like any ordinary girl. She's bloody brilliant first of all. She's smart and sweet and gorgeous and kind and just overall fabulous.
I don't think Margot Tucker realizes how amazing she is, how many lives she's touched, how many people she's helped just by being. Being Margot Tucker.


She means so much to me. We fangirl together, we cry together, we laugh together, we celebrate together. And when someone pisses off one of us, they piss off both of us. We've been each others best friends since birth and we are immeasurably, ridiculously, and immensely close.

So don't go changing Margot.
You're my person. You will always be my person.
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment