Sunday, April 5, 2015

Thoughts during High School Musical

It was 12am. I made a decision. I stick to that decision.
So here is......

Thoughts while watching High School Musical

Yes, because picking two random people to sing together will always have a happy ending.
Guy predicts the entire movie in the line "You two will thank me for this one day."
Oh, Gabriella moved to the same school as Troy? WHAT A HAPPY FREAKING COINCIDENCE THAT WE ALL SAW COMING.
So he's singing a song in front of his friends about how he can't sing in front of his friends?
Kelsi is my new favorite character.
I'm pretty sure this much sexual tension between two characters is like illegal in a Disney movie.
And the principal is okay with the guys carrying around and throwing basket balls everywhere?
Chad has some pretty awesome hair.
ZEKE YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME OF YOUR BRULEE.
Troy, you have lame jokes.
Troy, I can see your underwear.
Troy, you have lame jokes.
Troy, just kiss the damn girl already.
TROY, PLEASE STAPH WITH THE LAME JOKES.
How is his hair and his skin like the same color?
Kelsi is the kid who will grow up and write the entire Tangled soundtrack.
STOP MAKING LOVE EYES OVER THE SCENERY.
GAH THE ROMANTIC TENSION.
"That girl is Gabriella and she's very nice." That is all you are going to say to your dad? SHE'S NICE?
YEAH! Stand up for your almost girlfriend.
Chad, if you are going to devise a sneaky plan, make it a good one.
I TAKE IT BACK THAT IS TERRIBLY SNEAKY AND DOWN RIGHT DIRTY.
Although be honest Gabriella, did you honestly expect a guy you met like a week ago to ditch all his friends for you?
So these kids are 15 right? *sigh* I'd forgive it if they had know each other forever and just fell in love, but again....ONE WEEK.
Gabriella has a balcony on her house. This better come into play...
Sneaking around a girl's house is called stalking.
I KNEW THE BALCONY WOULD COME INTO PLAY.
God, this is so stupidly romantic and I love it.
These kids have a lot of free time. Do they even have classes?!
How has no one sent Sharpay to a psych eval?
How did Troy come up with a plan so quickly? He only had like thirty seconds and by the look on his face he wasn't anticipating the change in schedule so how on earth did he think that up so fast?!
I'm gonna have "Bob to the Top" stuck in my head tomorrow.

There better be a kiss at the end of this movie. None of that "forehead kiss" or "passionate hug" crap from Disney.
NO NOT A CHEEK KISS COME ONE.
ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST....NOOOOOOOOOO DAMN IT DISNEY.
WELL THAT WAS DISAPPOINTING.
DAMN YOU DISNEY.


Well that was interesting.
I have no other words.
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment