Friday, June 27, 2014

Why I think I am a vampire.

And I don't mean the sparkly kind. I mean the cold, blooded killers that haunted the dreams of all God-fearing villagers in the 1700. And here are the reasons I have made such a shocking announcement.


  1. My biggest reason for believing that I am turning or have turned into a vampire is my sensitivity to the sun. Recently every time I come into contact with sunlight for at least half an hour, I develop a terrible rash. It looks like a very severe sunburn, my skin is covered in red splotches and it itches very badly. It does fade after a day or so, but the pain that comes from it is excruciating. I also can't stand lots of light, I prefer to have my room dark so I can work in peace.
  2. I am more active at night. This is something that most teenagers find to be true, but in my case I don't only become more active but more acutely awake. I think better at night and tend to regret the decisions made at night less that the ones made during the day. I'm also very hungry at night...
  3. I HATE GARLIC. 'nuff said.
  4. I have always loved red meat. Especially when its cooked rare.
  5. I am very pale this summer which is extremely unusual, because I tan very easily and am rather famous in my family for that fact. Update: I went to the beach, got sunburn, and then it turned into tan. There goes the pale part....
  6. I don't require much sleep.
  7. I heal much faster than anyone I know.
  8. I love to be alone. I need to be alone. If I spend to much time with a lot of people than I usually implode and then explode. It's not pretty....
  9. And, finally, I have a very dark nature. Sometimes. Other times I'm like I'm on drugs. I get so crazy sometimes...
Anyway, yeah. These are the reasons I think I am a vampire.
So if you'll excuse me, I suddenly have a craving for blood...

A Girl Against the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment