Thursday, June 26, 2014

Why I started a blog

I like to rant. A lot. But my problem is no one likes to take the time to hear other people's opinions. Its a selfish world we live in, and most everyone thinks about themselves. I, my self, am included in this diagnose of the world. I am a selfish, rude and all around rather terrible person. It amazing people have put up with me so long, although its probably because they never hear me. People never seem to hear me talk, it takes a great deal of effort to be heard sometimes. Another thing: I love to complain about my life. Even though its pretty good, I love to find fault in things. That one of the reasons I started this blog: I can complain and rant and find fault in everything and share that opinion with other people like me.


Reasons I started this blog

  1. To rant, complain and find fault in things. (See above)
  2. My cousin has a blog and she finds it quite amusing.
  3. I need to work on more creative writing for school and if I even want to be a writer like I hope.
  4. IT JUST LOOKS COOL, OKAY?

So I guess thats all for today.
Next I'm going to talk about TFiOS (The Fault in Our Stars) and TSotL (The Silence of the Lambs)
Both great movies, completely different and and extremely enjoyable, although maybe not by the same audience...

No comments:

Post a Comment